Advantage Catering Equipment Ltd Complaints Proceedure
We aim to ensure that:
- Making a complaint is as easy as possible
- We treat your complaint seriously
- We deal with your complaint promptly and in confidence
- We learn from complaints and use them to review and improve our service
What is a complaint?
A complaint is when you tell us you are not happy about the service we provide.
It can be about anything and could include
- When we do not deliver a service on time
- When we give you the wrong information
- When you receive a poor quality service
- When you have a problem with a member of staff
How to make a complaint
If you wish to make a complaint you can contact our Customer Services Team in any of the ways listed below.
Unit 12 Shorncliffe Industrial Estate
Customer Services Team on 01304 827272
Customer Services team on 0871 528 9182
What happens next?
- Receipt of your complaint will be acknowledged within one working day
- All relevant information will be collected before any reply is made
- A manager will investigate your complaint at the earliest opportunity and aim to send you a full response within 7 working days
- If the complaint is complex we may need some time to investigate so we will write of call to let you know if there are any delays
- If your complaint is upheld we will offer an explanation and an apology, then we will take any actions needed to solve the problem fully